Summer 2018 has been a busy few months for RethinkEd! We are excited to share some of our latest updates!
- We’ve updated the look and feel of the RethinkEd platform!
- – Administrators: We’ve created a way for you to easily access an instant snapshot of overall teacher usage and student performance so you can achieve accountability and transparency across the district.
- – Educators: We’ve simplified data collection, added an incident tracking feature, and created a way for you to easily search and find lessons!
*We will have guided tours and trainings available to assist you and your staff. If you have any additional questions about the new RethinkEd UI or want more information on RethinkEd register for our upcoming webinar: 5 RethinkEd Platform Updates You’ll Want to Try
2. We’ve partnered with ERB, Educational Records Bureau, to launch Rethink SEL, a groundbreaking SEL Solution with Embedded Assessment to improve culture and climate in schools. It is the first comprehensive social and emotional learning solution that includes an integrated assessment, on-demand professional development, and a multi-tiered curriculum for all learners. Learn more about our partnership.
3. We’ve teamed up with AASA, The School Superintendents Association, to pioneer the first SEL Superintendent Convening, Educating the Total Child through Social Emotional Learning, in Chicago, Oct. 19-20. During this event, school system leaders will convene in Chicago and discuss the needs of the whole child–including social and emotional development. Learn more about our team up with AASA.
4. We’ve developed a Social and Emotional Learning Administrator Toolkit.
“Rethink is an SEL PK-12 program solution to schools and the only company that I believe has figured out social emotional learning.” -Joseph Erardi, Jr. PhD (Former Superintendent, Newton, CT)
We are excited to share with you a preview of our SEL Administer Tool Kit presented by the former Newtown School Superintendent, Dr. Joseph Erardi. Watch and learn how SEL can help educators and school leaders manage crisis and support Social Emotional Learning.
Follow us on LinkedIn for more up to date RethinkEd News!