Recorded on: Thursday, March 19th, 2020
In response to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Rethink will be holding a special webinar to help ABA providers support the clients and families they serve through this time of uncertainty.
This webinar will be an overview of ABA telehealth strategies to support families remotely. We will include best practices from seasoned clinicians in our employee benefits division, who coach and train parents remotely. An overview of billing codes for telehealth services will also be provided by our business solutions team.
- Billing Codes Commission: https://www.ababillingcodes.com/resources/important-covid-19-update-use-of-telehealth-2/
- Health and Human Services Website: https://www.hhs.gov/
- Autism Speaks: https://www.autismspeaks.org/
- Center for Medicaid Services: https://www.cms.gov/
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
Expect to discuss:
Real-life lessons of a BCBA who has done remote consultation/telehealth with parents
- Best practices for engaging parents as partners in the treatment process
- Some tips to remember when starting this type of work will be provided
- Utilizing video conferencing to work with families
Clinical utilization of the Rethink parent portal, specifically:
- How to grant parents/guardians access to their child’s Rethink account
- Resources and Trainings for parents
- Updating programming and behavior plans to focus on parent training and data collection
Practice Management utilization of Rethink, including how to:
- Update your Rethink system to account for telehealth modifiers
- Schedule telehealth
- Update session note templates for telehealth
- Where telehealth will be indicated on the billing export
This webinar is free and does not offer CEUs.