Join us on Thursday, April 22 when we will discuss preliminary data from over 6,000 completed assessments and how Rethink’s new Medical Necessity Assessment can help you:
- Enhance care outcomes by ensuring accurate care plans and the correct level of prescribed hours
- Align providers and payers on necessary dosage levels and facilitate pre-authorizations
- Provide evidenced-based recommendations to new BCBAs and support their training process
- Standardize levels of care across your organization
- Increase parent satisfaction
There is no cost to attend and this webinar is not eligible for CEUs. The presentation will be posted on our blog within two weeks.
Dr. Diana Davis-Wilson, DBH, LBA, BCBA is a licensed behavior analyst, with several years of experience providing consultation and training to families, school districts, and organizational personnel nationwide. She holds a Doctorate of Behavior Health with an emphasis on integrated health care management and is currently the Chief Executive Advisor for Aspen Behavioral Consulting.
Mellanie Page, BCBA is the VP of Operations and Regional Director at ABS Kids. She is a BCBA who has worked in the field of ABA for several years, utilizing a variety of strategies to teach new skills to children, their caregivers, and providers. She has supported BCBA candidates through supervision and instruction at National University. She is certified in OBM practices and uses this experience to improve and enhance organizational operations.