Join a growing web-based company and contribute to positive outcomes of the lives of people with disabilities. This position performs administrative and customer support activities. Duties include fielding telephone and email queries from current and future customers, assist in creating and coordinating process flows for the business and providing consultative technical support to customers. Software skills, strong communication skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with all levels of internal staff as well as customers and vendors are necessary for success.
Customer Service Representative Job Duties:
- Provides customer support via phone, email and live chat, screen sharing, and video conference
- Handle incoming calls from current and potential customers
- Receives customer’s requests via phone, email and live chat, analyzes requests, promptly provides information requested or ascertains who can best provide the information and routes the request to the proper person and following up to ensure resolution.
- Opens and maintains customer accounts and profiles by recording information in CRM.
- Record customer interactions, details of inquiries, comments or complaints as well as actions taken.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication with both internal and external customers.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports from CRM system.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Proved customer support experience
- Customer/Client Focused.
- Strong Problem Solving skills
- Ability to multi-task, priorities and mange time effectively
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Heavy Phone experience
- 2-4 years of customer service experience
- Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices (Salesforce preferred)
- Experience with Live Chat
- Ability to type 25-30 words
- Experience in SAS products and background in education is a plus
- Team work Oriented
High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent or Associates Degree