We are currently seeking a freelance info graphic designer for our Educational team. This is a part- time position with excellent growth opportunities.
- Design and produce graphic materials to support our education department including illustrations, worksheets, Flashcards and teaching aides.
- Be responsible for projects from conception to completion, working within project budgets and schedules.
- Manage multiple projects and schedules simultaneously.
- Archive and maintain digital project files. File format will need to be editable/compatible to Mac and PC platforms.
- Must have 2-4 years of info graphic design experience.
- Must have experience in illustrating and designing educational Math and ELA materials for elementary grade students
- Hands-on knowledge of a range of industry standard software including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and PC knowledge including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Research, design and execute a wide variety of graphics projects as assigned, from inception through completion
- Excellent conceptual design skills, photo retouching skills and formal knowledge of color and typography are required.
- Must be a collaborative and responsive team player and capable of handling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
Please submit portfolio with application